Never purchased flooring before and wondering how it all works? We follow a six step process to ensure we deliver a high quality experience and finish:
- We work hard to understand the aesthetic you wish to achieve, the performance you require from your floor covering and your budget. We then match this understanding with our range to recommend floor coverings that will achieve your goals.
- We establish what areas of your home or commercial building are to be covered and if additional services are to be included, i.e. removal of existing floor coverings, movement of furniture.
- We provide you with a quote that is calculated from plans and/or an onsite measure.
- Once you have accepted our quote, we order the necessary materials and work with you to set an appropriate installation date.
- We carry out the work to our exacting standards on said date.
- Finally, we invoice you for the work completed and offer after sales support for you new flooring.
We’re so confident that you’ll be satisfied with your new flooring that we offer a lifetime installation guarantee* and even a 60 day replacement guarantee* (should you change your mind)!
Questions to consider when purchasing new flooring
- Are the products suitable for the application?
- What sort of warranties come with the product?
- How are my products going to be laid and does that installation meet Australian standards?
- Am I getting an apple for apples comparison?
- Is the advice I am getting the right advice?
Why use a qualified installer?
The true quality of any flooring material is only realised when it is installed. By using a qualified installer you not only get a job that is finished to the most exacting standards, but all warranties available with the product will be 100% valid.
* For full terms and conditions go to www.choicesflooring.com.au